Terms and condition of hire
Contents of hire
- Items advertised as Brand New items will always be new, unused and unwashed. Sanitised packs will sometimes contain brand new items which need to be prepped by washing.
- Sanitised items will either go through a dilute bleach wash or be washed at 90 degrees celcius, for more information click HERE.
- Excellent Condition Used Nappies will arrive with no damage; good elastics, intact waterproofing, sticky velcro, no stains or smells. Nappies may have light bobbling, gentle wear to velcro or light dye transfer. Nappies have been striped and sanitised to extremely high standards.
- Contents of your pack will be the same as advertised at the time of booking, if anything is to change in this kit we will inform you prior to posting.
- All kits will contain a mixture of block colours and prints, all of which unisex. We can not guarantee which prints or colours you will get. Kit photos are an example of what your kit may look like.
- A courier will be used to deliver the hire kit, a signature will be required.
- If a kit is currently available, we will aim to get it to you within 7 working days of purchase, any delays will be communicated.
- We will need your home address, not business or PO box, you will be notified of the tracking number by email once shipped.
Hire Period and return of kit
- Hire period will start from when you receive the hire pack.
- You can extend the hire, just get in contact to discuss your request
- On return, proof of postage must be dated the pre arranged end date or before.
- You will need to organise shipping back to us, you can use any company but this must be tracked post, as the parcel is your responsibility until it is returned to us. If you live in or near West Dorset, you can drop them off.
- If the postmark on the package reads more than 24 hours after the pre agreed end date, you may be charged £5 per late day until the items are returned. If the hire pack is returned late due to the fault of the courier company, you will not be charged.
By paying your deposit, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of hire including:
- Washing used nappies at least every 3 days (can be extended as long as a 60 degree daily prewash cycle is done)
- Not to use fabric softeners on the nappies (2 in 1 detergents are fine though)
- Not to wash nappies with any dark coloured clothing items
- Not to wash nappies over 60 degrees
- Keep your home smoke free during hire
- Inform us of any lost or damaged items as soon as possible
- Your deposit is refundable at the end of your hire period given that your kit is returned on-time, in full, and is in 'good condition’.
- Any part of the hire kit returned badly damaged or missing, full retail price will be deducted
- If you change your mind after booking but before the pack is sent out, you will be eligible for a refund less £10 for processing costs.
- If you change your mind at any time after the nappies are sent out, but before you use them; deposit will be refunded upon return of the pack. We will retain £20 of hire fee for time and processing costs, decrease in value of the items and loss of business. We will also retain £10 per week that you have had the hire pack.
- If you need more absorbency we can send more boosters for £1.50 postage.
- If you find any nappy you have received is not in excellent condition, contact us and we will replace the item once we have received the original back.
- If you have used the nappies, and then decide you don't want to use them anymore, we will not be able to refund the hire price, as the nappies are now in used condition and require deep cleaning and sanitising . But please talk to us about your issues, as we can often help.
'Good condition' of returned items
- All items must be clean and properly dry before return.
- Please remove fluff, hair and lint from Velcro.
- Some light staining is normal and will not affect your deposit being refunded
- Excessive staining, especially dye transfer or things other then poo, strong smells, or unwashed nappies will result in some or all of your deposit being retained by us for the purpose of extra laundering/ nappy replacement.
- If one or more nappies are not returned or are damaged due to ill treatment, you will be charged the full retail value for replacement
- If the deposit is not enough to cover damage or missing items, you will be sent an invoice which must be paid within one week.
- Terms and conditions are updated regularly and subject to change